Sunday, October 03, 2004

ZzZzzzzz..

Whoaheavyshitman
So, my eyes pop open, in the middle of the night and I'm staring at the ceiling, wondering why in the hell I was awake when I hear someone clear their throat.. I look down past my feet and I see my mom standing there. Pretty trippy.. Good to see her again, since she passed into the great by and by 8 years ago.. Journeyed to where, "the woodbine twinethed.."

So anyhow.. I'm looking at her... she is looking back then she says, "I shoulda got a dog instead."

YOINKBOINK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... Sleep, beautiful, gloria-us.... Sleeeeeeeeep!

1 Comments:

Blogger npalmtree said...

Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night and look out the window at the car in the driveway--I see my dad sitting in my car. He turns and winks at me. He has been dead for over 10 years now...

Trippy is a good description.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home