Saturday, October 02, 2004

The Plot Thickens..

Low Life People

Up until a couple years ago, the county I live in was Number One, in the nation, for Meth Labs. Now we are 6th. The meth freaks are a real problem up here.. So bad they cook their meth while they drive around in their cars. Yeah! No fooling. A couple of years ago this chick ran her car off the side of the road and bounced off a tree. She pulled herself out of her car with only one thing on her mind. Save her meth cooking in her trunk, didn't matter she was busted up pretty good herself, blood everywhere. Witnesses saw her grab a cardboard box out of her car trunk and stumble off into the woods, only to reappear back on the road making tracks for home. The paramedics passed her, slammed on their brakes and chased her down. The cops came and followed her blood trail into the woods and found her meth still cooking away in the woods, where she stashed it...

Tis' a bad trip....

Which brings us to this moment... I just wasn't sleeping worth a shit, this morning. Theresa woke me up with some nasty cramps in her foot, (3am) and I just couldn't get back into deep-sleep.. Just jerks and starts ending when I got up at 4:48am.

I walked down the hallway and into the living room without turning on the lights and looked out my front window.. to check the world out. I live in a cul de sac, the place directly across from me is inhabited by some questionable people, (I know for a fact one is a thief because I have pictures of her in action.) They have a dirt drive way and I see what I thought was their big ass dog, (German sheppard/chow.) Only, something wasn't right.. The proportions didn't seem correct. It was dark and I don't see as good as I used to so.. I opened the front door and walked out to the gate to get a better look.


I might point out the fact that it was in the upper 30s, this morning.. And as I get to the gate I realize this is a person, laying in the dirt, in the fetal position, (trying to stay warm I suppose.) I must have taken him by surprise because up he sits and starts mumbling about how people wouldn't mind their own business.. Gets up, stands up, dusting himself off and made a quick bee line to his casa....

These people are Tweakers if I've never seen them before.

Happy-happy, Joy-joy... To be continued I am sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger RicTresa said...

Yeah.. Ha-ha... to quote HellBoy;

"I'm a real lousy shot but this baby shoots big bullets.."

I don't want to start trying to catch one till Pierce county sets a bounty on them.. BUT, I have my eye on these.. Just in case.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home