Tuesday, October 05, 2004

YeeGads..

YeeGads
I found this in tonights paper...



A man in India has announced he will attempt to get into the Guiness World Book of Records by running a live cobra snake through his nose and out through his mouth. He claims he's been practicing with a garden snake.....


What I'm wondering is.... Was he just sitting around one day, picking his teeth and suddenly realized he was poking himself in the eye? What would make a person even FIND OUT he could do something like this and what did the garden snake think, the first time, (or 51st)?

2 Comments:

Blogger RicTresa said...

Hey! I have down time as well.. sometimes, and the only thing I ever thought of putting up my nose was my finger.. I'm not trying to see if the station comes in any better by ssticking the rabbit ears up my nose and out my eye....

I think this guy has been sniffing too much shoe polish.

1:30 PM  
Blogger RicTresa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home