Monday, September 13, 2004

RTTwins


RTTwins
Originally uploaded by RicTresa.

Jeepers creepers! I now have two blogs I'm trying to add witty shit to but... I'm still using the same old, and at times, forgetful grey matter..

Birthday next month and we are going to go spend it on the coast, (hope there is a storm.)
We won't be ordering another meatball sandwich again like last time. Hamburg rolled into a ball swimming in tomato paste DO NOT make a meatball sandwich.

Bitch moan groan.......... Well, I managed to put off some chores, all summer long and now that it is, raining, (the monsoon season has arrived up here in the frozen north) so.. I must move LAST seasons, fire wood under the carport to get ready for 2 new cords...

Happy happy.... Joy joy.

It get's worse, I have to split most of it up...
Becausse of my disability I must do this splitting while sitting in a chair. One good thing is it gets me back in shape after a summer's worth of sloth.

"Bow wow, yippie yo yippie yay, bow wow yippie yo, yippie yay!"

--=RT=--

2 Comments:

Blogger RicTresa said...

Still trying to learn how this code works... Managed to get the text boxes back.

1:57 PM  
Blogger RicTresa said...

Hell with it! I say.... Changed the look of the Blog.
Did you notice?

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home