Wednesday, September 20, 2006

RAOK Lives..

Click pic to enter the light.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I once owned and operated a blog award program that worked on the premise of a random act of kindness. It was a pretty neat thing but it just be to be too much for me and I had to retire it after a couple of years, (medical reasons.) Occasionally now, I turn out a graphic or something, surprises for online friends.. Just out of the blue. A new effort of spreading good will around in a world that surely needs some.

This is the opening page of a website I am building for Vonnia,
a poet I know. My gift to her for no other reason than that. All I ask in return is for her to pay it forwards.. Can't beat that!

UNITY BABY!

Still Under Constructiom..

5 Comments:

Blogger keenEddie said...

Wow... that's really cool!

5:01 AM  
Blogger RicTresa said...

Thanks.. I'm still not feeling good so things are taking longer than normal, (I'm having some kind of a relasp today and am not feeling good at the moment.)

I hope to have a working model of her website up today, sometime.. with a little luck, maybe.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! beautiful work!
hope u feel better now ,Ric

8:22 PM  
Blogger RicTresa said...

Thanks gg! I was feeling kind of funky again today.. Hope to feel better tomorrow. Thanks for asking.

9:13 PM  
Blogger RicTresa said...

watch this site and you will either see progress or the finished website.

http://vonnia.macgui.com/

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home