Saturday, September 16, 2006

DC.. and nothing else.


A little over a week ago I began to not feel good. Each day that went by I felt a little less than good until today.

Today, I feel like dog crap warmed over.. Not a pretty thing.

People in my county, Pierce, are dropping like flies.. 2 confirmed cases of West Nile Virus about 7 miles from where I live. They say that it is like a bad, case of flu and in about 2 weeks, it will go away,(1 percent of people will die from it.)

T asked me today if I wanted to go to the ER? "Hell no! If I'm going to kick I would rather be it at home.." or some damn thing.. I have my reasons trust me.

Hopefully the worst is here and tomorrow I will be on the mend.. otherwise, I will be in further touch.. Posting here, fishing for sympathy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad 2 hear that u r getting better, u r in my prayers , Ric

8:30 AM  
Blogger RicTresa said...

Thanks gg but I'm not feeling better, wish I was.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im so sorry 2 hear that Ric

get well soon ,my friend

7:32 PM  
Blogger Bob Rockhill said...

Get better soon, Ric.

boB

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home