Tuesday, September 05, 2006

8Ball Logic..#1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Eddie tagged me with this damn thing about 8 things people don't know about you.. and I have been giving it mucho'thoughts.

#1. I self-taught myself how to write HTML and create computer graphics as a way to keep from commiting suicide.
#2. I flunked High School..
#3. I have an obsession with the number 8..
#4. I used to wear my hair braided and in a ponytail that reached nearly to my waist.
#5. I used to work part time as a bouncer.
#6. I have a gun in my back pocket when I mow the yard.
#7. I believe what the Hopi Prophecy says is going to happen, will. *LINK HERE*
#8. I am a sucker for a pretty girl.

I want to add to #2 and say; I got my GED, went back to school in 2001, (at the age of 49) Graphc Technologies and graduated with a 3.0 grade average. Not to bad for a high school dropout, I would say.

6 Comments:

Blogger keenEddie said...

That prophecy thing is freaky. It's weird because of all the religious chatter lately about Sept. 12 -- they say something pretty bad will happen.

And what's with the number 8? What does it mean?

12:54 AM  
Blogger RicTresa said...

Just a note to everybody... I fixed the comment thing so it works like it used to.

1:26 PM  
Blogger keenEddie said...

Excellent!

So what I posted yesterday was: that prophecy thing is freaky, considering all the religious chatter about (supposedly) the beginning of WW III on Sept. 12

And, what's with the number 8? What does it mean to you?

7:23 PM  
Blogger RicTresa said...

I can't tell you what the 8 means to me I just know that I get a goofy-good feeling when I view anything that has a 8 on it. Some kind of weird shit in my family line.

My dad was a water witch and found water for quite a few people and a couple of golf courses. He was pretty trippy how he did it and how accurate he was. You could hold his dousing wire and nothing would happen. If he put his hand on your shoulder the wire would start bouncing. The only wrist watch he could wear was Timex, (back in the wind up days) any other brand would stop working before a month was up and couldn't be repaired. I think my deal with the eight, (and my ablity to see dead people) have something to do with the family blood lines.

Someday I'll write more about my dead people stories, maybe.

9:22 PM  
Blogger keenEddie said...

I'd be very interested in hearing some of those stories.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

{{{Ric}}} Dahlink!!! Been missing you, Duranny, and others from... Oh- what's that site again? **Muahahahahaha** (Eddie, you still look absolutely mahvelous- great to see you again!) And to echo KE's sentiments, I too would love to learn of your non-corporeal encounters. Been having regular "visitors" since childhood, but never really felt at liberty to discuss- let alone blog about 'em. Amazing when one discovers just who reads our keyboard plunkings, huh? ;oD Anyway, perhaps we of like-mind can share a rational, non-judgemental discourse on our respective experiences. Sending warm fuzzies from my no-broadband-yet coordinates...

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home