Friday, September 16, 2005

Vacation 05'.. The Dive..

Dive
The dump we stayed at while on vacation 05'. Over priced. 1930's I love Lucy nightmare. No phone, no back door, no dead-bolt on the front door, (I had to wedge a chair under the door knob at night for security.) Had a Mexican Grocery store in front, (of which we had a view of the back.) Cable TV so bad I have seen better reception from rabbit-ears.

To it's advantage it had a nice, clean kitchen.. Other than this, not recomended and we won't stay here again.

(I'm not even going to name it, I don't want to waste a plug on it.
2 nights stay: $170.00.. RIPOFF.)

TandStovesm
Theresa whipping up a pot of her, World Famous Spagetti..
Vacation pasta!

TandP
Peppy was pretty wiped out after hiking all day.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home